About the Product
Handpicked from the finest wheat fields across India, every golden amber grain of wheat used for Silver Coin Traditional Chakki Atta goes through a traditional chakki process that retains all the goodness and natural taste while also giving you the nutritional benefits of dietary fibre. This natural process makes sure that your rotis stay soft and fluffy for long.
- Made with superior wheat blend Traditional Chakki Process.
- Absorbs water more efficiently to make your rotis soft and fluffy.
- The intensive wheat cleaning process and hygienic packaging.
- High perfection in granulation.
- Absolutely pristine and untouched by hand.
- No preservatives added.
- Assurance of consistent quality.
Nutritional Facts (per 100g)
- Energy (kcal): 367,
- Protein (g): 10.9,
- Fat(g): 1.7,
- Carbohydrate(g): 77,
- Sugar(g): 5.4,
- Dietary Fibre(g): 10.5.
How To Use
- It can be used for making chapattis, puri, paratha, kulcha, katchori, cake, cookies etc.
- To make roti add oil, salt and water as required and knead into a smooth soft dough.
- Make a small to medium ball and flatten it out and start roalling it in a flat circle.
- Put in on hot tava and cook on both sides. Once ready serve it hot with dal or any veggie dish.
- It is rich in insoluble fiber, which is concentrated in the bran.
- Enriched wheat flour may be a good source of iron, thiamine, niacin, calcium, and vitamin B6, in addition to the above nutrients.
- Whole wheat may be a decent source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.