About the Product
IB Soya Chunk Bits are the alternative products of choice when trying to avoid meat and eggs and finding sources for Protein or which comes under pure vegetarian stuff. Hence it can also be used as a substitute for paneer, vegetables, meat, fish etc. It consists of 54% protein content. These are even good for hearts and lower your fats and cholesterol. It is also beneficial in controlling hypertension, blood pressure and acts excellently as a part of a low- calorie diet for weight control or fitness training. It is made from 100% Soy Flour.
- Calories: 336,
- Carbs: 37 g,
- Fat: 1 g,
- Protein: 52 g.
How To Use
- Boil water in a non-stick deep pan with salt and oil.
- Add 1 cup penne pasta and cook for about 7 minutes in boiling water, drain and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan, add 2 cloves of garlic chopped, 1 small red capsicum cut into cubes and 1 small onion cut into cubes.
- Saute for 2 minutes till onion is soft.
- Add 2 tablespoons fresh tomato paste and cook.
- Add the pasta and 1 cup IB Soya Chunk Bits ( soaked in water) and mix.
- Add 1 cup fresh cream and seasoning (salt and white pepper to taste).
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons grated processed cheese and 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil on top and serve hot.
- Store in a clean, cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.