About the Product
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai 25 Tea Bags, Stress Relieving & Rejuvenating first time available in South Africa.
Tulsi Masala Chai - Sweet, spicy and enlightening, Tulsi Masala Chai is a winner! We've combined our favourite blend of freshly ground, organic spices (masala), premium Assam Tea and the finest Tulsi with all its impressive health benefits. Tulsi Masala Chai is an everyday encounter with the exotic. Less caffeine plus great taste and aroma make this a healthy, tasty, daily delight.
About Tulsi - Throughout India Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) is considered “The Queen of Herbs” and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers. Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every family home or garden, Tulsi’s remarkable life-enhancing qualities, repeatedly noted in ancient Indian scriptures dating back over 5,000 years, are now here for you to fully enjoy. Wishing you good health and happiness.
- Contains Natural Caffeine
- FSSAI Certified
- 100% Organic Certified
- Staple free tea bags
- Our infusion bags are made from unbleached, biodegradable fiber.
Each 2.1 g infusion bag contains:
- Mixed Spices (Cinnamon,Ginger, Cardamom,Black Pepper, Clove,Nutmeg & Mace)
- Assam Black Tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)
*Certified Organic Ingredients*
- Put one Tulsi Masala Chai infusion bag in a cup
- Pour just 4 boiled water in cup
- Keep infusion bag in cup for 3-5 mins
- Add natural sweetener if desired
- Double the strength (use 2 infusion bags/cup)
- when serving iced. Take 2 to 3 times daily. Best when consumed without milk.
- Helps you relax reduces stress
- Strengthens the immune system
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Keeps you going- boosts stamina
- Improves digestion & metabolism
- Helps you fight with illness, cough and cold
- Uplifts moods
Typical value per serving (1 infusion Bag)
- Energy (kcal) - 2. 160
- Fat (g) - 0. 100
- Carbohydrates (g) - 0. 260 - Of which
- Sugar (g) - 0. 034
- Protein (g) - 0. 070