About the Product
Kulanjan Powder comes from the dried rhizome of the kulanjan and is used for a variety of medicinal purposes. Kulanjan contains excellent anti-inflammatory properties and is therefore used in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Kulanjan Powder can be used for:
- Improving blood circulation
- Relief of discomfort from ulcers and inflammation of the abdomen
- Relief from fever, lung congestion, flu and nausea
- Relief from throat irritation and bad breath
- Phlegm, chest congestion, cough, asthma and other respiratory ailments: Kulanjan has expectorant, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. Because it is so powerful, it reduces coughing.
Native Food produces all its products exclusively with natural ingredients, without preservatives, without added colors, without flavor enhancer. Taste the difference.
*These health claims, made on the basis of vegetable ingredients, are currently under consideration by the EFSA.
How to Use
- Make a decoction (as you make tea) by mixing 1 or 2 teaspoons of powder with 250 ml of warm water and a little pepper.
- Use this daily before meals.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
This product is packaged and/or stored in a facility that also processes products containing wheat, nuts, peanuts, mustard, celery, gluten, sesame, shellfish, soy, sulphite, fish and molluscs. Despite all precautions, this product may contain traces of these allergens.