About the Product
Haritaki Powder is a superfood. It is part of Triphala: this is a compound formula within Ayurveda from the dried components of 3 types of fruit (Triphale means 'three fruits') from the Himalayas. They are often used together because they have a balancing and restorative effect on the stomach and intestinal system.
Haritaki Powder Can Be Used For:
- Promote digestion *
- Activation of the digestive enzymes *
- Better functioning of the intestines *
- Cleaning of infected wounds
Native Food produces all its products exclusively with natural ingredients, without preservatives, without added colors, without flavor enhancer. Taste the difference.
*These health claims, made on the basis of vegetable ingredients, are currently under consideration by the EFSA.
How to Use
- Make a decoction (as you make tea) by mixing 1 or 2 teaspoons of powder with 250 ml of warm water and a little pepper.
- Use this daily before meals.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
This product is packaged and/or stored in a facility that also processes products containing wheat, nuts, peanuts, mustard, celery, gluten, sesame, shellfish, soy, sulphite, fish and molluscs. Despite all precautions, this product may contain traces of these allergens.