About the Product
Jowar Millet Rava is a semolina for making a delicious breakfast. It is also known as Cholam and Great Millet, which is large millet. It's super healthy and packed with valuable nutrients to start the day off right.
Jowar Millet Rava is also ideal for making Jowar Rava Upma, Rava Kichadi, Rava Payasam, Rava Pongal, Rava Halwa, Rava Idly, Rava Appam, etc.
Native Food produces all its products exclusively with natural ingredients, without preservatives, without added colors, without flavor enhancers. Taste the difference.
100% natural without additives
Healthy and low in calories
Suitable for vegetarian food
Large / Great millet.
How To Use
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds, urad lentils, asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Bake this for 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Add onion, green pepper and pre-cooked vegetables and fry.
- Add Jowar Millet Rava and 2 cups of water.
- Cover the pan with the lid and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- The millet absorbs the water and forms a mushy mixture.
- Garnish with cilantro and lemon juice and serve hot.
Energy value / Calories: 1581 kJ / 378 kcal
Fat: 2.3 gr
Of which saturated: 0 gr
Carbohydrates: 78 gr
Of which sugars: 0 gr
Fiber: 18 gr
Protein: 4.3 gr
Salt: 0 gr
Sodium: 11 mgr