About the product
Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor Present skillfully blended 123 Ready to cook authentic dishes taken from the most genuine Sources.
Tomato Powder, Cashew Nuts, Milk Powder, Vegetable Oil, Onion, Green Cardamom, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Fenugreek Leaves Ginger, Honey, Citric Acid (E330), Paprika Oleoresin, Chilly Powder, Bay Leaves, Black Cardamom, Black Pepper, Caraway, Cassia Clove, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Fennel Seeds, Mace, Nutmeg, Rose Petal, Onion Flakes.Nutritional Facts : - Fat/Lipides - 15%, Sodium/Sodum 2100 Mg - 87%, Carbohydrate/Glucides 10G - 3%, Fibre/Fibres 4G - 16%, Vitamin A - 6%, Vitamin C - 10%, Calcium - 30%, Iron/Fer - 10%
Pan Recipe -
• Heat 4 table spoons oil in a non stick pan. Add 125g fresh tomato puree and saute till the raw flavour of the tomato is gone.
• empty the entire contents of Khazana Paneer Butter Spice Mix in a bowl, add 2 cup (400 ml) of water and mix well.
• Add the spice mix to the pan and mix well. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add 350g paneer cubes, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
• Open lid add 3/4 cup (150 ml) cream and simmer for 5-6 min.
Microwave Recipe -
• Empty the entire contents of Khazana Paneer Butter Spice Mix in to a microwave safe bowl.
• Add 1 -1/2cup(300 ml) of water, 125g fresh tomato puree, 350 g of paneer cubes and 3/4 (150 ml) cream.
• Cover and cook on microwave high (220degree) for 10-15 min.
Serving Suggestions - Serve with a dollop of butter and garnish with fresh cream and with bread/rice.
Chefs Tip:- Do not overcook the paneer because it will become tough.