About the Product
Khazana Chole Masala blends are whole spice mixes, hand-picked in the right proportion by expert chefs, gently blended and coarse ground to unlock its taste and aroma only while cooking. The magic of aroma-locked masala comes alive with flavourful bursts of real whole spices.
No chemical, No preservative, No MSG. Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's authentic spice blend brings back the original taste of Indian Cuisine. Chefs Tip - Use tea bags while boiling chickpeas to give them a dark colour. Note - KCM can also be used to spice up samosa filling or vegetable cutlets.
Coriander, Cumin, Pomegranate Seeds, Dry Mango, Black Salt, Red Chilli, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Ginger, Dried Fenugreek Leaves, Black Cardamom. Nutritional Facts - Total Fat 0.9G - 1.37%, Saturated Fat0.3G - 1.9%, Sodium232Mg - 9.7%, Total Carbohydrate - 2.6G - 0.9%, Dietary Fibre - 1.2G - 4.4%, Vitamin A - 0.83%, Vitamin C - 3.5%, Calcium - 7.4%, Iron - 3.5%
Cooking Recipe Chole -
• Heat 4 tbsps. Of ghee in a pan, fry one finely sliced onion till golden brown.
• Add 2 tbsps of ginger, garlic and green chilli paste, cook for a minute, add 1 cup of tomato puree and cook for 5 min.
• Add 2 cups of cooked chickpeas and 2 cups of water and cook for another five minutes. Add salt to taste.
• Add 2 tbsps of KCM. & cook till the desired consistency is reached.
• Remove from heat; sprinkle 1 tbsp of KCM, heat 2 tbsps of ghee or oil till it.