About the Product
Desi treat soya chap is prepared with hygiene and freshly available multigrain soyabean. Rich in fibers and protein content, it is a perfect choice for all the special barbeque cuisines. With no artificial flavours and preservatives it is a healthy choice for your healthy meal.
- Best sources of Plant based protein
- Decent source of both carbs and fat
- Soybeans contain antioxidants and phytonutrients
- Low GI makes soybeans suitable for people with diabetes
- Contain a fair amount of both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Soy Flour (60%)
- Whole Wheat Flour (40%)
- Acidity Regulator INS 330.
How to Use
For making the soya chaap makhani
- Oil 1 tbsp + butter 2 tbsp
- Ginger 1 inch (julienned)
- Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chillies 3-4 nos. (slit)
- Onions 1 medium size (chopped)
- Kashmiri lal mirch powder 2 tsp
- Freshly prepared Makhani gravy
- Sugar 1-2 tsp
- Hot water 200-300 ml
- Grilled soya chaap
- Fresh Cream 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala a pinch
- Roasted Kasuri methi 1 tsp
- Hara dhaniya 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Set a wok on medium high heat, add oil & butter, allow the butter to melt further add, ginger, garlic, chillies and onions, stir and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium high flame.
- Lower the flame and cook the Kashmiri lal mirch powder for briefly around 30 seconds or a minute, make sure you don’t burn them.
- Add the strained or unstrained makhani gravy and cook for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- Add sugar and hot water and cook for 7-8 minutes, add the grilled soya chaap and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Further, lower the flame and add cream and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add salt and Check for the seasoning.
- Add a pinch of garam masala, kasuri methi and freshly chopped coriander leaves, mix gently and cook for last 1-2 minutes, squeeze few drops of lemon juice and your soya chaap makhani is ready,
- Serve it hot with some naan of your choice or you can also choose to pair this with some roti and rice.